visawaiver.cl by TOURIST HELP, LLC a US company operating under Florida State law.
Date of Last Revision: June 19th, 2020
INFORMATION WE LECT:
When you interact with us through the Site, we may lect Personal Data and other information from you, as further described below:
Personal Data That You Provide Through the Site:
- Non-Identifiable Data: When you interact with Company through the Site, we receive and store certain personally non-identifiable information. Such information, which is lected passively using various technologies, cannot presently be used to specifically identify you. Company may store such information itself or such information may be included in databases owned and maintained by Company affiliates, agents or service providers. This Site may use such information and pool it with other information to track, for example, the total number of visitors to our Site, the number of visitors to each page of our Site, and the domain names of our visitors’ Internet service providers. It is important to note that no Personal Data is available or used in this process.
- Aggregated Personal Data: In an ongoing effort to better understand and serve the users of the Company Services, Company often conducts research on its customer demographics, interests, and behavior based on the Personal Data and other information provided to us. This research may be compiled and analyzed on an aggregate basis, and Company may share this aggregate data with its affiliates, agents and business partners. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. Company may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our services to current and prospective business partners, and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
Our Use of Your Personal Data and Other Information:
Our Disclosure of Your Personal Data and Other Information:
Company is not in the business of selling your information. We consider this information to be a vital part of our relationship with you. There are, however, certain circumstances in which we may share your Personal Data with certain third parties without further notice to you, as set forth below:
- Business Transfers: As we develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event, Personal Data may be part of the transferred assets.
- Agents, Consultants and Related Third Parties: Company, like many businesses, sometimes hires other companies to perform certain business-related functions. Examples of such functions include mailing information (FedEx or UPS), using visa agents to visit embassies, maintaining databases and processing payments. When we employ another company to perform a function of this nature, we only provide them with the information that they need to perform their specific function.
- Legal Requirements: Company may disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, (ii) protect and defend the rights or property of Company, (iii) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Site or the public, or (iv) protect against legal liability.
Online Advertising We Use:
We use Google AdWords and Google Adwords Remarketing to advertise our Company across the Internet. AdWords Remarketing will display relevant ads tailored to you based on what parts of the this website you have viewed by placing a cookie on your machine. THIS COOKIE DOES NOT IN ANYWAY IDENTIFY YOU OR GIVE ACCESS TO YOUR COMPUTER. The cookie is used to say “This person visited this page, so show them ads relating to that page.” Google AdWords Remarketing allows us to tailor our marketing to better suit your needs and only display ads that are relevant to you. How to Opt Out of Remarketing and Advertising If you do not wish to participate in our Google AdWords Remarketing, you can opt out by visiting Google’s Ads Preferences Manager.
Links to Other Web Sites:
Company takes reasonable steps to protect the Personal Data provided via the Site from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no Internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error free. In particular, email sent to or from this Site may not be secure. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via email. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any Personal Data to Company via the Internet. Other Terms and Conditions:
Access to Information; Contacting Company:
Your California Privacy Rights:
Applicable California privacy legislation permits visitors who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request to access such information, please contact us as follows: sending an email to INFO@TOURISTHELP.US. Within thirty (30) days of receiving such a request, we will provide a list of the categories of personal information disclosed to third parties for third-party direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year, along with the names and addresses of these third parties. This request may be made no more than once per calendar year. We reserve our right not to respond to requests submitted other than to the address specified in this paragraph.
Information for Residents of the European Economic Area:
- CONTACT US: For all EU Data Subject Rights requests, you must put the statement “Your EU Data Subject Rights” in the subject field of your request and include in the request the name of the Services with respect to which you are requesting the information, as well as your contact information. If you have questions or wish to exercise EU Data Subject rights, please contact us at INFO@TOURISTHELP.US